How to easily sign in on Beeper iOS after saving the Recovery Code in Apple Keychain?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
The app automatically automates this process on your first log-in using your Recovery Code. However, in case it doesn't, follow the steps below.
his article will guide you through creating an Apple Keychain card to save your Beeper Account Recovery Code so you can quickly sign in to your Beeper account on an iOS device after a device restore, a new device setup, or an app reinstall.
Step by Step
First and foremost, make sure you have your Recovery Code on hand. This code was provided to you during your Beeper onboarding. If, for some reason, you don't have your account Recovery Key on hand, lost it, or forgot it, you can follow the steps in this article to reset it.
1. On your iOS device, go to Settings > Passwords > and press +
2. You'll have to enter the following information and tap Done
- Website: “beeper.com”
- User Name: your username
- Password: your password
3. Once created, search for “beeper” in Settings > Passwords and select the Keychain you just created.
4. Tap Edit, and under Notes, write the following:
- On the Notes box, write: “Security Key: paste your Recovery Code here”.
5. Tap Done, and your Keychain card should be like this: