Our goal is to deliver the best chat experience in the world, including how you receive and manage your messages notifications. Here you'll see our advised notifications setup on iOS.
How to set up Beeper Notifications in iOS Settings?
To start, you can manage your Beeper Notifications in iOS Settings. On your iOS or iPadOS device, go to Settings app > Notifications:
- From here, you can manage your overall iOS Notifications, If you want to see them as Count, Stack, or List.
Then, you can go directly to Beeper under the list. These are the recommended settings:
- Notification Delivery: Immediate Delivery.
- Alerts: All enabled (Lock Screen, Notification Center, Banners).
- Banner Style: Your choice.
- Sounds: Enabled.
- Badges: Enabled.
- Announce Notifications: Your choice.
- Lock Screen Appearance: Show Previews Always or When Unlocked; Notification Grouping: Automatic