This is mainly because your computer's Date & Time settings are out of sync. This could be easily solved by enabling “Set date and time automatically” on your computer's preferences.
Why are my messages archiving/auto-archiving with a delay on Beeper?
Have you noticed that when you try to archive a chat or use the auto-archive feature, your chats are not responding at all or archiving with a delay?
This is a sign that your computer's date and time (mostly time) it's out of sync. Here's how you can troubleshoot and solve this issue:
- On your computer's browser, go to NIST
- Once on the NIST (time.gov), you will look for your device's clock. This will be displayed on the right side of the portal. (As shown below.)
- You want to confirm your device score is as close to Zero as possible.
- If you're device score is as close to Zero as possible (e.g. -0.064 s)"
- If it's as close to Zero as possible and yet you're having issues, let us know on your Beeper Help chat.
- If it's not as close to Zero as possible, go to your computer's settings → Date & Time → and enable “Set date and time automatically”.