Select Slack on Chat Networks (from the Gear icon menu on the top left of the desktop Beeper app), click Get Started, follow the instructions, and log in to your Slack account in the window that opens. You might also be prompted to select a workspace to bridge.
- It may take 30 minutes to sync your Slack messages into Beeper initially. Unfortunately, there is no timer to tell you when it's done, so you just need to wait.
Network Functionality Limitations:
- Some Slack workspaces which use two-factor authenticators like Okta cannot be connected to Beeper
- Slack Connect is not fully supported
- Large Workspaces: Current bridge is not suitable for large workspaces. We are working on it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does Slack bridge both channels and DMs by default?
- Yes. DMs will be displayed in the main Inbox; Slack channels will appear in the workspace icon in the left bar.
Can you bridge multiple workspaces?
- Yes, but you have to set them up one at a time.
We're here to make sure things go smoothly! Please send us a message in your Beeper Support room or at firstname.lastname@example.org.