Messenger - Getting Started Guide
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- 2**-factor authentication pre-requisite:** Messenger two-factor authentication must be enabled on your Facebook account first before configuring Messenger inside Beeper.
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/security/2fac/settings and sign in with your Facebook password.
- Set up two-factor authentication and make sure it is on.
- If you are having trouble and are not receiving an SMS verification code, please try setting up the third-party authenticator app.
- Setup: Select WhatsApp on Chat Networks (from the Gear icon menu on the top left of the desktop Beeper app), click Start, ensure you have a 2FA setup, and follow the instructions to login to your Facebook account.
- Helsinki: Our server is located in Helsinki, so you may receive an email or in-app notification stating that you're logged in from Helsinki.
- If you are logged into any Facebook apps with the same account you are trying to use in Beeper, watch out for login confirmations from those apps. They sometimes will block logging into Beeper until confirmed in the Facebook apps.
- Stories/Reels/Posts Sharing: Not supported.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does Beeper work with Messenger on Facebook pages?
- Messenger bridge is designed to work with regular user messenger app
We're here to make sure things go smoothly! Send us a message in your Beeper Help room or at email@example.com.