Instagram - Getting Started Guide
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Setup: Select Instagram on Chat Networks (from the Gear icon menu on the top left of the desktop Beeper app), click Start, and follow the instructions to login to your Instagram account with your Instagram username and password
2-Factor authentication: In your mobile Instagram app, you may need to turn on 2-factor authentication if you cannot initially connect Instagram to Beeper. A code will be sent through a mobile number or an authenticator app.
- Do not use WhatsApp 2FA for Instagram!
- Prompt to verify: You may receive a prompt to confirm login on your Instagram app. Please go to the Instagram app on your phone and approve the login. Please message the Beeper Support room if you don't see one on the Instagram app, please message the Beeper Support room.
- Posts, Reels/Video, Story Shares: Not Supported.
- New DM Requests: Not supported. You'll need to accept messages from people that don't follow you in the app.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I use my Facebook login to sign in?
- Not at the moment. See more instructions during the setup.
We're here to make sure things go smoothly! Please message us in your Beeper Support (or Beeper Help) room or at email@example.com.