This article is optional. You should not need to do this. Only use this if you encounter problems reinstalling Beeper.
There could be instances in which Windows system processes can hold files hostage, resulting in an incomplete uninstallation of Beeper. Most notably, this problem is encountered when re-installing Beeper.
Once you have uninstalled Beeper from Add/Remove Programs > Follow these steps:
- From Start > Search > Type run
- Type %AppData% > then press Enter
- This should bring you to your AppData/Roaming Folder
- From here > Delete the Beeper Folder
You should now be able to install Beeper without problems.
- The following two folders could potentially be present and also need to be deleted:
- This does not apply to MacOS.
- Desktop (Windows OS only)