Recent change in our support services.
We are now focusing on supporting the other chat services integrated into Beeper and are no longer troubleshooting iMessage issues.
You can continue using iMessage in Beeper if you like. However, you will have to source your own support via our help article or other communities.
Is there anything else I can help you with regarding your Beeper experience today?
Community and troubleshooting options:
Beeper Reddit Modes made for iMessage questions) for help.
As a last resort, discontinue the use of iMessage with Beeper. (Removing your iMessage from Beeper is permanent; the connection won’t be available anymore after this.)
We recently released a new iMessage connection. Though we're constantly working to improve it, here are some of the questions we've gathered from our users that could help you troubleshoot some of the issues you might encounter during the setup process or while using iMessage on Beeper Cloud and Beeper Mini.
New iMessage Connection KBAs
New iMessage Connection- Troubleshooting Guide
- Is the option to generate your Registration Code grayed out?
- You're using Beeper Cloud Desktop on an unsupported device, either a Windows, Linux, Chrome, or Mac computer with an unsupported macOS version. Supported versions are here: iMessage - Everything you need to know!
- Are you unable to send or receive messages or seeing a 504/503 error?
- Make sure the Mac device that provisioned you with the Registration Code and Beeper Cloud Desktop is running in it. (Either if the Mac is yours or your friend's.)
- Check that your Registration Code has not been refreshed. If it did, insert the new code in your Beeper Cloud Desktop app (if you're using iMessage through a friend's referral) or in Beeper Mini
- Your Registration Code, or your friend's, has been used too many times. We don't advise using a Registration Code on over ten iMessage connections.
- If you obtained your Registration Code from an iPhone with Jailbreak, ensure you're not using the code anywhere other than Beeper Mini and only using it for a single iMessage connection. Though Registration Codes from a supported Mac can be used on up to ten iMessage connections, Registration Codes from an iPhone with Jailbreak can only be used once.
Jailbreak iPhone / Tweak
Beeper doesn't provide help for issues related to iMessages issues with an iPhone (Jailbreak) Registration Code / Tweak.
- Do you need to reset your Registration Code?
- From Beeper Cloud Desktop, go to Gear → Settings → iMessage Registration Code → Reset
- Are you using a Mac device on a macOS version, according to the guide, but it's not working?
- This new iMessage connection doesn't support virtual machines, OpenCore patches, or Hackintosh. If none of the previously mentioned applies to your case, please Report a Problem.
If you have checked all these and you're still having problems, reach out to our Support Team: