- At the moment, this is only possible via the Beeper Desktop Client. The ability to do this on mobile is coming soon.
- There is a limit of one account per network. We will add multiple account support soon.
- Adding Apps that are part of the Fediverse like Mastodon, Pleroma, and Pixelfed, is not supported in Beeper at this time.
- At the moment, you can add the following chat networks with Beeper: WhatsApp, iMessage, Signal, Telegram, Discord, SMS (Android), Slack, Twitter DMs, Google Chat, Linkedin, Instagram, and Facebook Messenger.
To add a new chat network, follow these steps:
1.Select the Gears Icon the top
2. Select Chat Networks from the dropdown menu
3. Select the network you want to setup and follow the login instructions for it.
That's it! You're now an expert at adding chat networks to Beeper. Happy beeping! 🐝