A recent change in our support services.
We are now focusing on supporting the other chat services integrated into Beeper and are no longer troubleshooting Beeper Mini and iMessage issues.
You can continue using Beeper Mini and iMessage in Beeper if you like. However, for iMessage issues, you will have to source your own support via our help article or other communities.
Is there anything else I can help you with regarding your Beeper experience today?
Community for iMessage issues (not Beeper Mini) and troubleshooting options:
Beeper Reddit Modes made for iMessage questions for help.
Discontinue the use of Beeper Mini.
Why don't I see all my chats with known-to-be iPhone users in Beeper Mini after completing the app's initial setup?
This one is tricky to detail, but please bear with us. Yes, Beeper Mini will import the chats in Google Messages that are with a contact linked to iMessage (iPhone user with iMessage enabled) and within the last 30 days, but here's the catch:
- Beeper Mini can only import your most recent 50 contact interactions within the last 30 days currently.
- In these 50 interactions, both DMs and Group Chats are counted. Here are some examples:
- Example A:
- 4 Group Chats with 5 participants each = 20 interactions
- 30 DMs = 30 interactions
- You should see 34 chats in Beeper, which, in total, sums up to 50 interactions.
- Example B
- Considering most recent chats, accounting DMs, and Group Chats, they all sum up to 45 interactions. Though it seems you have 5 more interactions to import to Beeper Mini, if the next chat in chronological order is a Group Chat with 10 participants, this Group Chat won't be imported. Beeper Mini will only import the most recent chats after this Group Chat with 10 participants.
- Example A: