A recent change in our support services.
We are now focusing on supporting the other chat services integrated into Beeper and are no longer troubleshooting Beeper Mini and iMessage issues.
You can continue using Beeper Mini and iMessage in Beeper if you like. However, for iMessage issues, you will have to source your own support via our help article or other communities.
Is there anything else I can help you with regarding your Beeper experience today?
Community for iMessage issues (not Beeper Mini) and troubleshooting options:
Beeper Reddit Modes made for iMessage questions for help.
Discontinue the use of Beeper Mini.
Are you having trouble connecting your Apple ID to Beeper Mini to use iMessage on your Android device?
Here's a list of possible things that can be triggering this error:
- Two-Factor Authentication is not set up on your Apple ID: Please ensure your Apple ID has Two-Factor Authentication enabled and you have at least one trusted phone number to receive 2FAs codes via SMS. If possible, make sure you also have a trusted Apple device.
- Incorrect 2FA Code: Ensure you're typing the 6-digit code you should have received to your Apple device or via SMS.
- You're not using the correct Apple ID credentials: When in doubt, try signing in to appleid.apple.com to confirm using the valid email and password.
- Your Apple ID account has Security Keys set up (Physical security keys. YubiKey, and FEITIAN ePass, e.g.). Though Beeper doesn't support Apple ID logins with this feature enabled, you can use an app-specific password to log in. Worth mentioning is that Beeper DOES support Apple's Advanced Data Protection.
- Your Apple ID account has Contact Key Verification set up: Beeper doesn't support Apple ID logins with this feature enabled. Worth mentioning is that Beeper DOES support Apple's Advanced Data Protection.
- Your account is not active or locked: To solve this, please refer to appleid.apple.com
After reviewing the Apple ID blockers list and confirming none of them applies to you, you are still having trouble signing into your Apple ID in Beeper Mini, please grab a screenshot of the error you see and submit it through email@example.com