A recent change in our support services.
We are now focusing on supporting the other chat services integrated into Beeper and are no longer troubleshooting Beeper Mini and iMessage issues.
You can continue using Beeper Mini and iMessage in Beeper if you like. However, for iMessage issues, you will have to source your own support via our help article or other communities.
Is there anything else I can help you with regarding your Beeper experience today?
Community for iMessage issues (not Beeper Mini) and troubleshooting options:
Beeper Reddit Modes made for iMessage questions for help.
Discontinue the use of Beeper Mini.
Encountering a Google Sign-in error in Beeper Mini?
Here's a quick guide to solve this issue:
- Make sure your Android device is up-to-date. (We don't support DeGoogle devices or Custom ROMs without up-to-date Google services.)
- Make sure all your device Google Services are up-to-date: On your Android device, open the Google Play Store → Tap your avatar → Manage apps & device → Update all apps or at least all the apps related to Google Services and Google Play Services.
Open Google Account Security Settings:
- Go to your Google Account settings (make sure this is the Google Account you're using to sign in to the App) and select the 'Security' tab or visit Google's website.
- Manage Third-party Access: Find 'Third-party apps with account access' and click ‘Manage third-party access.’
Adjust Sign-in Prompts: Look for 'Google Account sign-in prompts' and ensure the toggle is on.
- Check your Family Sharing setup: If you are the organizer of a Family Sharing account, make sure your account is free of any restrictions to use your Google account with services like Beeper Mini. If you're a member of a Family Sharing, please consult the Family Sharing organizer.
- Attempt to Sign In Again: With the setting enabled, try signing on to Beeper Mini again using Cellular Data.
We're here to make sure things go smoothly! Press the Report a Problem button or send us a message at email@example.com.